Monday, March 9, 2009

Easy Like Monday Morning

Didn't quite feel it like I usually do!

Probably has something to do with my end of weekend dining fare. Pulled pork, BBQ shrimp, buttered corn, deviled eggs, chocolate chip cookies...not my usual menu but well worth it!

I had ZERO energy. Imagine if you eat like that every day LOL and some do that. Wow:)

Was able to manage this with my 24 kg Kettlebell:

50 Presses

100 swings

67 snatches

There is always tomorrow.

Sandy Sommer, RKC

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 9, 2009 at 5:53 AM , Blogger Anthony C said...

watch ross enammit do them in this video. hes a perfect machine. my friend helped me out with mine. i wasnt exploding out and hitting hte deck enough. once i really start dropping full force into it it sped them up and made them 'easier'- easier isnt really the *right* word but it def let me be able to do more of them. from jen's challenge to me i got 85 done yesterday in 10 min.

first there is the article
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/rossboxing2.htm

then this vid
http://www.rosstraining.com/articles/budget.html

 
At March 9, 2009 at 7:50 AM , Blogger Chris J said...

I feel like left over dead most mornings. It's very very rare for me to get up and not feel more tired than when I went to sleep.

I find those rare days that I do feel pumped and ready to go, are the mornings following eating heavy carbs before bed. Although my weight is still slowly moving in the right direction.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home