Monday, March 2, 2009

10,000 Kettlebell Swing Challenge

Hoping that your March is starting off strong!

We had a decent snow fall here in Maryland to get things rolling! Hopefully, March will go out like a lamb.

Wanted to share an opportunity with you to complete in a six week Kettlebell Swing Challenge. My buddy Tim found this and I'm excited to participate.

Make sure you're really ready for this. In other words, probably not a good idea to start training with the Kettlebell with this contest.

There are always "Kettlebell Challenges" of some sort or another going on so be patient. Too easy to get hurt with this kind of volume. You need to build up to this, in my opinion.

Have fun and leave me a comment if you plan on going for it!

Sandy Sommer, RKC

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At March 2, 2009 at 2:40 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm in. couldn't incorporate it for today, but accumulated 150 anyway without knowing I'd be in it.

 
At March 2, 2009 at 2:51 PM , Blogger Sandy Sommer, RKC said...

I'm not gonna add it "specially" but I'm pretty sure I will do a lot in my normal workouts. Hope you are well. I know Stacy from Punch Boston was at RKC in SJC. Wonder how she did? Do you know?

 
At March 2, 2009 at 3:00 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

nah, havent been on the punch site in months. im sure she did well tho. she's in hella shape.

 
At March 2, 2009 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Sandy Sommer, RKC said...

I know but we were listed on DD very quickly and she isn't up yet. Curious?

 
At March 3, 2009 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Anthony C said...

im in.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home