Thursday, February 19, 2009

Enter The Kettlebell Rite of Passage

I've been doing lots of pulls, mainly in the form of tactical pullups.

Focus today was on "pushes" and I did five ladders with 5 rungs on the Kettlebell Clean and Press. I did rest for a full minute between ladders.

Here's what a ladder looks like.

1 C and P, Right and Left

2, C and P, Right and Left

3, C and P, Right and Left

4, C and P, Right and Left

5, C and P, Right and Left

Rinse and repeat so im my case today I did 75 reps each side.

393 calories in just under 30 minutes with Ahr at 73% max and HHR at 89% of max.

Very strict form. Driving my elbow down in the bottom of my oblique and really engaging my lats. Very good, strong session. Once again simple and effective full body workout. Really breathed "behind the shield" and stayed "Hard Style."

The best,

Sandy Sommer, RKC

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home