Monday, March 30, 2009

Beginning Viking Warrior Conditioning


Today was the beginning of my Viking Warrior Conditioning practice. For the foreseeable future I will be working the various strength and conditioning protocols Kenneth Jay has put forth.

The first thing I did today was some joint mobility work. Naked halos, the milkshake, some good mornings etc.

I began the training with High Volume Press practice. Using the 16kg Kettlebell, I did 156 reps of the Kettlebell Press. Total volume was 2496 Kilograms. The chosen weight is based on using sub maximal resistance for the High Volume strength practice.

I felt good and didn't have much fatigue to speak of. I look forward to working this program for some time.

Sandy Sommer, RKC

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home