Thursday, March 26, 2009

Give Me Forever and I'll Give You Perfection


My life seems to be one giant attempt at incremental improvement. I want to be a better dad, a better partner, a better RKC, a better business owner. Always trying to get a bit better each day. You could call me obsessed if you'd like.

One thing I can promise is that I'm not perfect. One who claims perfection, I can almost guarantee still seeks it. Even Tiger Woods isn't perfect.

Why do I search for improvement? The alternative is to backslide. No thanks!

Everyday I make sure I spend some quality time with Jennifer and Alex. I read something business related. I also study my RKC manual. I work on my raw strength. I try to get fitter. I try to find how to better serve my clients. I work to make my blog better. I try to eat better. In short, I work on being more effective.

This weekend, I meet with Senior RKC, Will Williams. I want to get better. I will continue to make incremental strides.

My life will always be about being all I can be. I won't stop! Will you?

Sandy Sommer, RKC

PS. If this resonates with you, check out The Magic Hundred, a program by my fried Dax Moy. You won't believe how it helps!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At March 26, 2009 at 8:09 PM , Blogger Josh Hillis said...

Dude, I look at my workouts like "practicing in the direction of mastery".

It's the depth of infinity that keeps it interesting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home