Friday, September 19, 2008

Charm City Kettlebells Workout for Yesterday


I don't think anyone left their kettlebell class in Towson or Fells Point wanting more yesterday.Our kettlebell circuit was a very simple but effective workout . The group began with joint mobility work and we finished with a cool down stretch. In between we did two timed sets and within each set was 3 exercises. I don't think anyone left their kettlebell class in Towson or Fells Point wanting more yesterday. If I'm wrong, then please let me know!

Ten minute set done twice with a three minute break in between.

20 reps two hand kettlebell swings


20 Pushups


20 bodyweight squats

Rinse and repeat and do as many sets as possible in ten minutes. Repeat after three minute recovery.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 21, 2008 at 9:38 AM , Blogger Kelly Olexa said...

Hi Sandy! Just "found" you on Isweat and I will definitely be checking out your blog. I really want to incorporate some kettlebell training into my plan and am excited to learn more. I'll be sharing your blog with my readers today!!
;-)
K

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home