Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Viking Warrior Practice

Today is a variety type day. I imagine I will focus most of my energy on Turkish Get Ups most Wednesday sessions. Today I practiced with the 24 KG Kettlebell.

I won't do much volume but the intensity will be there.I did 5 sets of 2 today.

Additionally, I did 20 "deadhangs to lat and ab engagement" with the 24 kg Kettlebell attached to my foot. Switched feet after each one so did 10 per side. Felt good and have never done this. Suggestion by Will Williams, Sr. RKC to help make gains towards the RKC tactical Pull up requirement for the RKC II. I am becoming an RKC in 2010.

Please comment if you are to and I'm here to help anyway I can.

Sandy Sommer, RKC

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home