Thursday, March 12, 2009

In Search of Perfection Or The RKC II

Or at least improvement.

I realize that I'm my own worst enemy but I am quite irritated with my Pistol work and Pull up work. These two movements are frankly the bane of my existence. Neither are easy for me but at least I can do them now. So that's a start.

One of my goals is the RKC II certification and I'm about as far off as I could imagine on the pull up. As far off as I once was regarding the RKC snatch test. But you know what? This weekend I am going to devise a plan of action and work my plan until I'm ready. At that time, I will announce when I am going to the RKC 2 certification.

Thanks for your support!

Sandy Sommer, RKC

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 14, 2009 at 1:56 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm seriously jealous that you can actually DO a pistol and a pull-up. When are you hoping to do the II? I've been tossing the idea around, but I'm SO far off from being able to do a pull-up I may be 100 before I get there.

 
At March 14, 2009 at 3:05 PM , Blogger Sandy Sommer, RKC said...

I pressed 36 KGs today. Also did pull up with 16 kg bell. So I have much work to do but far closer than I thought I'd be today.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home