Thursday, October 2, 2008

Towson Kettlebell Workout


I took it really easy today as I am going to Max Test my snatch tomorrow...1 week before the RKC.

I used the 16 kg Kettlebell today and did deck squats x 5 reps and clean and press, 5 reps per arm for 10 minutes and did 7 sets total so that 35 deck squats and 70 total clean and press reps.

I rested for 3 minutes and then did 320 snatches, 5 reps per side for 10 minutes. I rested twice but I was real sweaty when done.

I felt good and really just was in a groove.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 2, 2008 at 9:40 PM , Blogger Authentic Strength Training said...

How strong do your Get Ups feel?

 
At October 3, 2008 at 3:31 AM , Blogger Sandy Sommer, RKC said...

They feel strong. Actually one of my favorite parts of kettlebell practice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home