Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Final Kettlebell Practice for the RKC

As I go through the final preparations for the RKC I remind myself that I'm about to undertake a life changing rest of the week.

Over and over I read about the mental and physical challenges ahead and am so excited I can barely stand it.

The relationships soon to be forged....The work load ahead....All of it is amazing to imagine. I simply cannot wait until Thursday and my flight to St. Paul.

In order to stay sharp without fatigue I did 20/20 24 KG snatches after warming up with 80 swings done in 4 sets of 20.

I feel strong and able.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At October 7, 2008 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Amy Jurrens said...

Sandy,
Sounds like you're ready mentally and physically. Have a blast! I can't wait to read about your experience. I wish I could run up to St. Paul this weekend to crash the cert and even be a victim on Sunday, but, alas, it's not meant to be. *Sigh*

 
At October 7, 2008 at 7:46 AM , Blogger Sandy Sommer, RKC said...

Amy,

If I haven't told you before, then you need to know that when I read about your RKC experience I was really stoked. I can't wait to share how I feel about it.

Too bad you won't be there.

 
At October 9, 2008 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Peter A. Stinson said...

Sandy, best o' luck with the certification. Kick some a** and don't leave anything behind. You'll do great.

 
At October 9, 2008 at 2:57 PM , Blogger Bob O. said...

Good Luck Sandy!

You will have a blast. There are so many fantastic people and great information.

Take care of your hands!!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!

Bob Orr, RKCII

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home