Thursday, August 28, 2008

www.Charmcitykettlebells.com is "Live"

Thanks to to my good friends Mandy and Jon at Tyner Graphics were live!

Mandy and Jon did an amazing job and never once lost their patience with me. I love our site for Charm City Kettlebells and please feel free to visit. If you need web design work done then please contact Mandy and Jon at their website.


Also, wanted to share my kettlebell workout today. I worked out outdoors in Towson and I really enjoyed that.

Level 4 Snatch Workout

10L x 10R in 1:00 x 5 sets, 8L+8Rx1. Total 116 Reps in 116 reps in 11:00, Max set=10


Be Fit, Sandy

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At August 28, 2008 at 10:49 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

It looks great, Sandy! Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home