Friday, November 21, 2008

Why are You Thankful?

I think we should all remember to give "thanks" throughout the year. Most of us at least remember to at this time of year. I have so much to be thankful for. I've started a new business this year and I have a wonderful crop of kettlebell enthusiasts who help make each day a blessing. I am really thankful for the faith and trust they put in me to help them achieve their fitness goals.

I have an incredibly supportive girlfriend who is the best thing that could have happened to me. I have a very funny, warm, affectionate, smart and loving four year old son and an amazing family. Oh and we have 3 pain in the ass pets who I love too.

Since we have so much, I asked earlier in the week for those who are more fortunate to help me help the Bea Gaddy Family Center. They serve thousands of the less fortunate year round and Thanksgiving in particular is a big day for them. Earlier this week the Center suffered a fire so they are pretty much behind the eight ball. Please drop off anything you can by Tuesday. I stopped there today and they are so grateful for any support now.

My Fells Point Kettlebell students brought in their first turkeys today, along with some canned goods too. Thank you all so much and I know more help is on the way.

I also want to thank all the folks at Citizens Lending Group for pitching in as well.

I really want to give special thanks to Tracy Kwiatkowski and Nicole Callender for really helping to spread the word about the Bea Gaddy dilemma. THANK YOU SO MUCH:)

Be sure to know why you are thankful as we enter the upcoming holidays. If there is anything you can do to help someone out, please do so. If you can't do much, at least you can smile for what you have and smiles are pretty contagious. Have a great weekend!

Be fit,

Sandy Sommer, RKC

Charm City Kettlebells

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home