Friday, April 24, 2009

Sandy Sommer, Baltimore Kettlebell Instructor Demonstrates 40 KG Turkish Get Up

I've been working on my Turkish Get Ups quite a lot and have made some real progess the last few weeks. "Kettlebells From The Ground Up" is the resource I've referenced in order to get more proficient in this kettlebell movement. And I've practiced and practiced. I want to be able to press the 40 KG Kettlebell and the Turkish Get up will help me get there.




Sandy Sommer, RKC

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At April 24, 2009 at 7:58 AM , Blogger Richard said...

Well done!

 
At April 24, 2009 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Juan Bacca RKC said...

Very smooth,nice job!

 
At April 24, 2009 at 9:06 AM , Blogger Chris J said...

you make it look so easy.

 
At April 24, 2009 at 12:58 PM , Blogger Randy Hauer said...

Nice job Sandy. What do you think the biggest contribution KBFTGU practice made to this success?

 
At April 24, 2009 at 2:27 PM , Blogger Sandy Sommer, RKC said...

Thank you all for your kind comments. Randy, I really feel that KBFTGU gave me all a clear and better understanding of "Hardstyle" training for strength and conditioning. I've used the drills and breakdowns to help me and help my clients. I am so glad I invested in it and refer to it often.

 
At April 25, 2009 at 3:53 AM , Blogger Stephen Gurtowski said...

NICE!!!

 
At April 25, 2009 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Great work! Amazing shoulder stability you've got. That's my own personal weak link, but I'm working on it.

Oh, and I like your cat :)

 
At April 26, 2009 at 10:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice strong TGU..!

 
At October 31, 2009 at 3:55 PM , Blogger Forest said...

I'm impressed! That's some serious weight

 
At October 31, 2009 at 5:06 PM , Blogger Sandy Sommer, RKC said...

Thanks Forest! Took some work but I'm doing more light TGU work lately.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home