Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One of Those Days

Today has been one of those days:) I don't know if it's the July like humidity here but I've been having trouble getting it together today and can now barely keep my eyes open.

I planned on doing low volume pistols using the 16 KG kettlebell and got that accomplished. Did 10 reps total.

After I did that my idea was to do 72 work sets of the mVO2 conditioning from Viking Warrior Conditioning. I had made sure to hydrate myself but apparently drank too much agua. At around the ten minutes mark the "sloshing" of liquid in my gut was bugging me. By 15 minutes I thought it was going to make me lose lunch so I stopped. Now feel poorly mentally and physically and just need to move on!

Sandy Sommer, RKC

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At April 28, 2009 at 6:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

My dear friend, there are days when it's smarter to not start in for more than just a GTG.

Just as long as that doesn't become the rule rather than the exception, you're OK.

Rest well and conquer tomorrow!

 
At April 29, 2009 at 3:10 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm so glad other people do this stuff...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home