Thursday, April 30, 2009

Goals For the Delaware Kettlebell Workshop

Dr. Mark Cheng, RKC Team Leader will be conducting Hard Style, High Density Delaware Kettlebell Workshop on June 21, 2009.

I'm helping coordinate, get the word out etc and I've put some goals in place to get to before that date.

Current, 1 rep max for Kettlebell Press is 36 KG. I will be able to press the 40 by then.

I can do a one legged pistol with the 20 kg kettlebell as of yesterday. Here's the video of me doing the 16 KG Kettlebell Pistol.

I can do a Tactical Pull up using the 16 kg kettlebell and will be able to pull off a 24 on June 21st.

I'm in the process of mapping it all out now.

Today's Viking Warrior Session:

72 work sets of mVO2 with 16 kg kettlebell, cadence of 7 for :15/:15

Viking Warrior Strength practice:

3 sets of 3 reps each arm, presses with 12 and 16 kg in one hand. Glided up!

Sandy Sommer, RKC

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At April 30, 2009 at 8:24 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Ambitious, yes, but you can and will do it. Look at the progress you've already made! You've got a plan, you know the plan works, you have the will to stick to it--I'd say success is assured :)

 
At April 30, 2009 at 8:56 AM , Blogger Chris J said...

what should the average kettlebell user be able to do before the class?

The more I think about it, the more I think I'm not ready for a class like this.

 
At April 30, 2009 at 9:08 AM , Blogger Mike French said...

Awesome goals brother! You will crush those goals and be on to new ones soon!

Strength to you!

Mike

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home